We Stand For A Warm, Secure, and Healthy Home
That has always been our mission statement. We understand and recognize the Coronavirus is a very serious problem. We take your health and safety very seriously. Because of that, we want you to know about the precautions we are taking to ensure the safety of your home and family, and the safety and health of our technicians as well.
Firstly, we understand if you do not feel comfortable with our technicians coming into your home during this time, and we would be more than happy to reschedule your current appointments.
During our appointments, we are taking the following precautions:
- There will be no handshakes when we come to your home.
- Our technicians will be wearing booties.
- We will be using dropcloths.
- When we perform work inside your home, we will ask that you not be in the home while we are working. We will wipe down everything we touch with antibacterial/antiviral wipes when we are done.
- We will be washing our hands frequently with antibacterial soap.
- We will be keeping anyone who is sick in our team at home.
Most of the above are precautions that we take on a regular basis even when there isn’t a pandemic. That is because your health and safety have always been our top priority.
For House Of Fire And Fireplace & Stove Shopping Related Concerns, Please Read Below
- The House of Fire Stove & Fireplace Store is open Thursday and Friday, 10 am to 5 pm for parts, pickup, and deliveries, or for appointments. Call 530-924-3164.
- Customers shopping for stoves and fireplaces are requested to go to our “See our Products” link and surf the products.
We are continuing to schedule installations and repairs, and we are offering 12 months same-as-cash financing if you are in need of repairs or other services during this difficult time. Those who need in-home service, please call 530-221-3331.
We take your health and safety seriously. When something isn’t working right or needs service don’t hesitate to call. We are healthy and careful with your family and home.