We Install Gas Stoves & Inserts For the Greater Redding/Chico Area
There are so many benefits to gas appliances, so there is no doubt they are growing in popularity. Whether you want to install a new gas appliance or switch your wood-burning appliance to a gas appliance, we are here to help!
- No mess — You don’t have to worry about buying wood, seasoning wood, and stack wood. There are no more ashes to clean up either in your home.
- Convenience — With a remote or thermostat, you can switch the heat or flames on to achieve the ambiance and comfort you want.
- Heat & look — Modern gas appliances provide a real wood fire look and heat that a wood fire provides.
- Efficiency — Direct vent gas hearth appliances are highly efficient in fuel consumption and air exchange in the home.
- Anytime heat — Gas stoves and fireplaces work even after power outages, with the exception of the blower, they don’t rely on electricity.
If you are ready to get started, fill out the form below and we will get in touch as soon as we can!
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
Excellent service for Regency Hampton stand alone gas insert stove that wasn’t igniting. Immediate call back to schedule the appointment. Tanner showed up right on time and was very professional, efficient and friendly. (He had to drive 2.5 hours to get to us in Magalia.) He told me everything he was doing as he did the work and, after identifying the problem and fixing it, did a complete inspection of all systems, cleaned everything and made sure the stove was in perfect working order. He even made sure it worked for me when I turned it on. The service call cost was every reasonable. I can’t recommend White Glove enough. I’d give them more stars if that was available.
White Glove Chimney always does an excellent job. I would refer them to family, friends, and clients. From chimneys to ducting White Glove is the one and only company that you need to call!