At White Glove Chimney and Air Duct, we take ventilation seriously. Whether it’s your chimney or your heating and air conditioning unit, we have what you need to make sure your vents are working properly. When they don’t work properly, they don’t vent properly and cause hazards. A dirty chimney can cause problems on the way out of the house. A dirty air duct can cause health problems continuously because the air in the home is cycled through the system multiple times in a 24 hour period. Whatever is in the air ducts will be moved through the system and into the breathable air. Family members with respiratory issues may find symptoms exacerbated as well as other problems.
Why Clean the Dryer Ducts
The Environmental Protection Agency recommends cleaning your air ducts if:
- There is visible mold growth.
- Mold on vent covers and vent outlets means there is mold in the system which will continue to thrive in these dark, warm spaces. Mold can ruin wall coverings, carpeting, and infest more areas than just the ducts, but it also affects the air you breathe. Mold can lead to respiratory illnesses and may worsen symptoms for family members who have asthma or chronic bronchitis.
- There is a vermin infestation.
- If you see signs of vermin or rodents in your home and near air ducts, there is likely feces and urine in the air ducts. These materials may cause odors and harmful chemicals in the air that you breathe. These types of odors may be difficult to alleviate once they permeate your home.
- Ducts are clogged with dust/debris.
- When vent covers become broken or missing, it can be easy for trash and debris to drop into the system. Homes that are not kept properly cleaned may find it more difficult to keep dust and debris out of the air ducts.
Why Choose White Glove
We’ve been operating in the area since 1977. That’s over forty years of serving a community we love. We clean and repair air ducts to keep our customers safe and happy. Whether it’s a residential home or a workplace, we can help. White Glove Chimney and Air Duct cleans air ducts and then uses a mild sanitizer to keep them clean longer. We know that your favorite place to be is your home. We spend more time inside the home than any other place, and the air needs to be safe and clean. As we move into summer and crank up the air conditioning unit, it’s important that it’s cleaned properly.
If you have noticed problems with your air ducts or vent outlets, you should call a professional right away. Only the professionals know where to look and what to do to fix the problem for good. Professional service on a regular basis is key to a long-lasting system.
Call White Glove at 530-924-3164 or schedule online.